You will need to register if you were an old (2012) MCL user

Just to be clear, while this is mycoffeelounge.net, Paris let the old place die, all posts from the original MCL are most likely gone forever

Don't let the fact that your browser remembers your old username and password fool you, but you can, of course, use your old username here, when you register

GO THE BLUES

• Ripped
    The
    Fuck
    Off!!!

• Really? Who ripped qld off?

• It was a decent game although towards the end it's like they wanted to lose haha

• The refs blew too many penalties in the first half, then too few in the second.

So the first half was ruined by referees making it about themselves

The second half had a couple of moments where I was scratching my head thinking "how the fuck did he get away with that"

In short, referees were fucking awful - at least they didn't impact the result

• BLUE BLUE BLUE BLUE BLUEEEEESSSSS!!!!!!!!

HOW FUCKING GOOD WAS THAT!!! ABOUT TIME WE GOT A WINNING TRY IN THE LAST 30 SECONDS LOL!!!!

Fucking rubbing it in here at work today! I changed everyones desktop wallpaper to NSW holding up the sheild and I scattered a box of tissues all over the CEO's desk, I'm wearing a Blues Polo and Blues jacket ... I'm sweating my arse off but its all staying on ... been dancing up a storm in each department today.

WE DID IT MARGE!!!!

• Started with that magic ball from Pearce at the end to seal the deal......Be even better next year when Freddy Fittler steers them to 3 series in a row. Can't see Walters hanging on to the QLD coaching gig. Talk is he is off to the NRL to coach the Titans and Creeping Jesus will be recalled as coach.....Really can't see how it will work with him already coaching the Rabbitohs in the NRL and the national POM side.

• Thank fuck the yawnfest is over for another year.

• @Lizard-King said in GO THE BLUES:

Thank fuck the yawnfest is over for another year.

LK your getting ballsed up with thugby yawnion

• Rugby Yanwnion?? 'Running' Rugby?? Where the ONLY fucker doing any actual running is the fucking kid bringing the kicking tee out for yet another fucking penalty goal! Fucking bunch of poofs! Can't tackle properly either. But, to its credit - its still not as gay as fucking GayFL.

• @Drop-Bear said in GO THE BLUES:

LK your getting ballsed up with thugby yawnion

They are all yawnfests.

All Boring as Batshit